Thursday, May 10, 2012

Next chapter

Speaking of next chapter (see blog post below), I am really working on getting into the next chapter.

It is a small chapter but a new chapter nonetheless. This next chapter consists of moving out and getting a job. In case you didn't know, I got the job at Kohls so technically I already started the new chapter. The moving out part is a work in progress.

David (my cousin), Chris Ayer, and me are in talks of getting an apartment/renting a house together. I have been looking at houses for rent and there are not that many out there that we like. On Sunday we are going to look into getting an apartment and go through some apartment finder booklets. There are pros and cons of each scenario and we have to weigh each option. Either way though we will move out. I can guarantee it!

Tough but yet fun decisions coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment