Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ready For Thursday

Who is ready for Thursday? Thats right, me! Thursday night is the night the Avengers comes out, BUT I am not going to talk about that any more. I am sure that you, my reader, is exhausted/bored of me talking about what is to be probably the most epic movie ever. Something else happens on Thursday.

I start my job at Kohls. I was supposed to start last Tuesday but a computer issue delayed the orientation to this upcoming Thursday. I am excited and nervous. I am ready to get out of this house and be productive and make some money! Granted it is a part-time job but it is better than sitting around watching movies all day. It should be fun and challenging as I learn new things about the retail business.

Yep Thursday is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment