Monday, May 14, 2012

Time Machine

I wish I had a time machine (who doesn't?) to fast forward to some big events coming up, first up the end of July.

That is when Colin and Christina get married and when I return to Mobile! I have been missing Mobile greatly and can't wait to return and see everybody for a while! I am hoping to get a whole week off of work so I can enjoy a nice vacation in Alabama.

Now fast forward to May 2013:

This is when Iron Man 3 comes out and the beginning of the build up to Avengers 2. Yeah thats right, they are started over with movies that lead up to the Avengers again. I then want to fast forward to Thor 2 in November 2013 and then Captain America in 2014. There is still and untitled movie coming out in 2014, speculation is that it is going to be an 'Ant Man' movie but we shall see.

Now fast forward to Summer 2015:

AVENGERS 2!!! It has not been officially announced as this is the release date but most of the people who making a living out of analyzing movies has said that the date will be 2015.

Yes. I wish I had a time machine. Waiting 3 years for another Avengers movie is a long time, of course in retrospect I waited 6 six years for the Avengers so 3 won't be that bad.

1 comment:

  1. Samuel, I will be 28 years old in three years. No sir. We do not fast-forward that far ahead... uh uh. I'm glad that time is not in your hands. If it was, I would be old! :)

    ReplyDelete