Thursday, May 17, 2012

Past 24 Hours

The past 24 hours have been crraaaazzzzzyyy! Some of the things that have happened I can't go into too much detail (yet) but here is what has happened:

Wednesday started off a normal day but I received a call around 4:30 PM from a business offering me a job. Unfortunately this is not where I can't go into too much detail but I will hopefully be able to very soon! This offer set things in motion that I did not expect.  Wednesday ended with Broc and Chris texting/calling me practically begging me to call Kohls to change my schedule next weekend so I can go on a hiking trip with them. I talked to Broc about it and we came up with a plan and so far that plan is working!

I work next Thursday and Saturday, and the trip is Thursday morning through Saturday night. My Thursday shift has been taken care of and the Saturday shift has been pretty much taken care of as well but won't know 100% sure until Monday afternoon. If this works out then I will be hiking next weekend. Um. I have never hiked in my life so this should be interesting and should produce a lot of stories.

Back to the crazy 24 hours. Today was the main part that was just crazy. This morning was a pretty busy morning. This afternoon one of the strongest thunderstorms hit Goose Creek and dumped a ton of rain. I will have to look up how much rain fell today. I know some areas were reporting 4 inches of rain in less than an hour! Crazy! In the middle of this crazy storm I ended up going to a 2nd grade class and we did the tornado in a bottle experiment. It turned out great! After that I went to work and worked 6 - 1045 in which the power went out and I actually did great unsupervised. Great past 24 hours but man am I tired!

Finishing up my piece of cherry cheesecake and then I'm hitting the hay. Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment