Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Little Venting

Yeah I know it's been almost a month since I blogged but I really don't have much to say besides venting for a moment.

This past week or so has sucked. I got back from a great trip in Alabama where I always doing something. I come back here and I am bored out of my mind.I tried to hang out with people but they are either busy, don't respond, full of drama, broke, or don't respond at all.

My friend has recently been going through a tough time with his family and he reached out to me and we started to hang out a lot. Something that hasn't happened since I moved back to Charleston. I actually was enjoying it. Sure there was the family issue to deal with but that is not why we were hanging out...or so I thought. In the past two weeks this friend hasn't even text me to hang out. It's almost like he fell off the face of the earth. I have tried to reach out to him but nothing has come back from it. To me it almost seems like I was just his crying shoulder and now that the issue is beginning to be resolved he doesn't need me anymore. Great feeling...........just being there for hard times and no more depth to the friendship.

Another friend is about to drive me crazy. His lack of dedication is so horrible. I hung out with him almost everyday right when I moved back. Then I left the church and he hasn't text me since then. It seems like he only hung out because he was getting something in return as I helped out at the church. I decided to try that theory this week and suggested he text me if he needed help with an event coming up this Saturday. He said he would text me for sure. He did text me on Monday and asked what I was doing. I wrote back and said "nothing." No response back. Weird. Yesterday he text me again and asked if I was working last night. I said no. No response back. To me it seems that my theory is coming true. He casually mentioned we are going to get lunch either today or tomorrow. Let's just say that I am not holding my breath.

There are other people who are broke and don't respond. The person who doesn't respond is my cousin.....how about that?

I am so ready to move out of this house and out of this city and start over all fresh.


No comments:

Post a Comment