Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bye-Bye Summer

Everything associated with Summer.....heat, movies, beach....are all coming to an end. That's right, summer 2012 is in the record books and for me, it was not the best one. But I am not hear to talk about the past but the future.

September and October are turning out to be pretty good months. The main thing is all of the releases coming out. All of the summer movies are coming out in DVD starting with The Avengers on September 23. Once this starts it's a domino effect and pretty much every other two weeks, a new movie comes out. Yep, Avengers, Madea, Spiderman, and Dark Knight....those are the four I am looking for. Also NCIS Season 9 comes out, just in time for me to catch up before the new season starts.

Another slew of releases come out in September and October, but in the video game genre. October is the main month for video games and there are is a time when a new video game comes out every week. It starts out with "Epic Mickey 2" on October 2nd. This is a video game where they go through the history of Disney. Yeah......I'm a nerd, but it only gets worse. October 16th comes with the release of "Lego Lord of the Rings." I'm a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan and I thoroughly enjoy the Lego video games. Looking forward to this one. October 23 is when "Playstation All-stars" comes out. This one I am not too sure about. Going to wait to see what the reviews say before I buy this one. October ends with the release of "Assassin's Creed III." I have never played any of the franchise games but this one takes place during the American Revolution and looks great! That is all of the video games coming out that I am interested in.

Yea I am going to be spending a lot of money in September and October but to make up for this, I am starting to get more hours at Kohls. Speaking of Kohls, I am not a permanent employee and no longer in a trial period.

Well that is all that is happening in the near future. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment