Saturday, January 19, 2013

2012 --> 2013

It has been a very long time since I have blogged. Was thinking about the reason why and the main reason is because the holiday season had me very busy between two jobs. The other main reason is because I have had nothing positive to say lately.

2012 is over and it was one of my worse years. It started off good with graduation and coming home. From here it went down hill. It took me five months to find a job. Having to deal with roadblock after roadblock in regards to finding a meteorology job and getting into grad school. These roadblocks continued throughout the entire year up until the few days before Christmas in which I was pretty much guaranteed a job and some uncontrollable circumstances took it away. This was the icing on the cake of disappointments. What a great year....not.

2013 is now here and I thought it would be better. Hasn't been that much better. I have already ran into two more roadblocks in regards to reapplying to grad school. Another setback is that I am sitting here in my room writing this blog.....still living at home. The job front is still the same. I was up for two promotions at my two jobs and I was declined by both companies. So much for hoping that 2013 would be better.

So yeah that is why I have not blogged. Welcome to my life. Who knows, maybe it will get better.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, Sam. I'm praying for you. Miss you and your laughter...

    ReplyDelete