Saturday, April 7, 2012

3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th

I have noticed lately that I been hanging around a lot of couples....usually being the 3rd or 5th wheel. For some couples it is not that bad, but for others it is kind of awkward. Like last night, a group of us went to go see Titanic 3D (gag me) and it was me, my cousin and his girlfriend, another friend and his potential girlfriend. So here I am with with two (potentially) couples watching this movie about love. Kind of awkward. In some instances I have been the 5th and even the 7th wheel!! Made me start to think...

Why? Why can't I find that right girl? Why do I hang around couples and not single people?

On top of this, I started to realize that I have been involved in some way another, of connecting two people that are still dating and will eventually and marry. It seems that I am better at hooking people up but not at keeping a relationship of my own. Why? I wish I knew. If I knew I would change. I am not freaking out as I am only turning 23 and some people don't get married until 30 so I am still pretty good. Still thinking about it though. Thank you Titanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment