Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Video Skill

Ever since high school I have been making videos for different organizations, family friends, and family in general. I took this "skill" with me to college and started to do videos for the BCM. Four years later I am going to present my last video for the BCM. I have been working on and off of it for 6 months! I am waiting for the last few events to occur, mainly the event called "Bridge Week" that is happening this week, so I can finish up the video. This video has the sense of closure and I am VERY pleased with it.

Every video I did contained something new. Here is a breakdown of what I added:

2008-2009: First video. Nothing too special.
2009-2010: Added video credits which included people dancing
2010-2011: Added "RMs Uncut"....a special video added to the end in honor of the RMs at the time
2011-2012: I can't say..........will find out soon! :p

Needless to say, the video titled, "2011-2012: The Legacy Lives On" will be presented on time on April 27th!

On top of the BCM video, I am also doing a video for Ridge Baptist Church. The church is celebrating its 140th anniversary this year and have several celebrations planned. One of those events is homecoming at the end of this month. I am obtaining video from past homecomings and putting them together to produce a 10 min video to commemorate homecoming and the 140th anniversary.

Lot of videos going on but I am enjoy doing it! The weekend of April 27 is going to be a big one for me with two video premieres.

No comments:

Post a Comment