Monday, April 9, 2012

Morning Routine

I have come up with a daily morning routine that will continue to occur over the next few days. It is all about drawings and prizes!

The full routine started officially yesterday. I wake up and get on the laptop and go to parade.com/avengers and fill out the form to win a trip to the N.Y.C. red carpet premiere of The Avengers! :D I would die if I won this trip. After that I go to the WWE site and fill out a form for an all paid trip to Wrestlemania 29 in NYC/NJ next April! I'm pretty sure I would die from winning this trip as well. I am feeling really lucky today for some reason so maybe I will actually win!

This morning I added a new objective that will last for the rest of the week. A local radio station, 95SX, is giving away free tickets to the WWE Smackdown World Tour, for when it comes to Charleston in May. They are giving away tickets at 7 AM and 4 PM everyday this week. Hopefully I can win those. It would be pretty sweet!

Lots of sweepstakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment