Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Reading Material

Not really a huge fan of shopping but for some reason was in the mood for it today. Went to the local mall....nothing too special about it. I really went to buy the #1 volume of the "Avengers vs X-Men" comic book series. Good stuff! Favorite superhero group, Avengers, and second favorite superhero group, X-Men, in one series.....righteous! Great comic book, waiting for the next volume to come out next week! Anyways, back to the story.

So I went shopping. Checked out a bunch of stores. Looked for an Avengers t-shirt. Found one at Spencer's but that is a very raunchy store and I really don't want to give them my money. There was another store called Hot Topics that is a little more clean than Spencer's but they are in the process of moving to a new unit :/ Hopefully I find another t-shirt before May 4th! I also went into Family Christian Bookstore and bought Crazy Love. One book I always wanted to get. Last stop of my little adventure was Books-A-Million where I bought the comic book and decided to pick up Hunger Games as well. Pretty excited about starting the two books.

Saw a person from high school who was in the Front Ensemble with me. We were never great friends and and she was eating so I decided to not bother her. Never a dull moment in the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment