Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Avengers

I mentioned in an earlier post ("Thought of the Evening") the things I do to entertain myself and The Avengers popped up. I am a superhero geek as I have seen every single superhero movie that has come out and read articles almost daily about movies coming out. For those who don't know, there are two major comic brands....Marvel and DC. Here is a slight breakdown of what superheroes belong to what brand:

Marvel
Cpt. America
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk
Spiderman
Fantastic 4
X-Men

DC
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash

I am mainly a Marvel fan, but do like one or two DC superheroes. My ALL time favorite superhero is actually a group of several superheroes called The Avengers. The group has changed over the past few years through the comics but the initial group consists of Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, plus a few more minor characters. If you have been paying attention to movies then you will realize that those four characters have had their own movies (Iron Man had two). These movies have led up to the Avengers movie coming out May 4th! I am all about this movie!

I read articles almost every day about the movie and have watched the trailer about ten times! No matter what I will be seeing the movie at midnight on May 3rd and I am getting a group to go see it with me. To lead up to the movie, this group is getting together to watch all 5 of the movies that lead up to the Avengers, starting with Iron Man 1 this week. The only thing that I have left to do is get my Avengers t-shirt for the premiere! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment