Thursday, April 5, 2012

Charleston, SC

Today Jaclyn flew in Charleston and Fred picked her up and we met for dinner for catch up. It was fun and nice mini-visit from friends. One of the first friends to visit South Carolina since I moved back. We started to talk a little about the life of charleston and some of the tourist sites. It started to make me think...

I am truly blessed to be living here in Charleston, SC! The city is beautiful and full of culture and history. The city itself has such a rich history dating back to the American Revolution and the city tourism is built off of that history. There is a story behind most of the buildings, and a story behind even the smallest pebble in the middle of the road. There is so much to see/visit in Charleston and I think sometimes that those who live here, including myself, take the city for granted as just another city but it is more than that!

This is an open invitation to any of my followers. Come visit to Charleston and I will show you around this great city, any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment