Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thought of the Evening

There are a lot of thoughts going through my mind tonight but one in particular keeps popping up.

As we grow up, our interests change based off experiences we have. They can easily change from middle school to high school to college. College is really when we change, or develop, into who we will be as adults. We use these interests to fill up our days during free time. This is where my thought comes in. When I graduated and moved back to Charleston, I wondered how life would go on without me (not trying to sound conceited). For example, I hung out my best friend Micah a LOT and I started to wonder who he would hang out with now. What does he do day-to-day. How do people fill their day up besides just work? For college students it is filled up with school work no doubt. What about adults....particularly young adults? I am talking about the less normal stuff besides watching TV or movies.

I started to look at my life and see what I do to fill up my day. One of the biggest thing currently is anything and everything involving the Avengers! In case you haven't heard, a the summer movie season starts off with The Avengers (not going to blog about it right now but soon). This includes reading articles, checking out photos, and recently reading the comic books based on the group. Other things I do include weather-related activities, and doing yard work.

Not really a deep thought but something I have been thinking of recently. So what do you do out of the norm that fills up your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment